A European Multi-stakeholder Partnership
According to § 6 of the Statutes of the ECWT members of the European Centre for Women and Technology (ECWT) are
- public national- regional-local authorities and organizations;
- private companies (corporates and SMEs);
- universities and research institutes;
- NGOs (non-government organizations, voluntary organizations and networks) and
- individuals with expertise in women and technology issues
ie. both organizations and individuals in all 49 European countries interested in measurably and significantly increasing the participation of women in the ICT sector and related sectors welcome as members.
Membership is formalized upon the signing of the ECWT Membership Agreement, a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) that defines the mutual rights and obligations of ECWT Members and a Code of Conduct.
The new statutes of the ECWT adopted by the 1st AGM the 9th of October 2009 in Brussels:
ECWT MEMBERS 2010