EURES helps workers to cross borders
EURES is a cooperation network designed to facilitate the free movement of workers within the European Economic Area; (Switzerland is also involved.).
The main objectives of EURES are:
to inform, guide and provide advice to potentially mobile workers on job opportunities in the European Economic Area;
to assist employers wishing to recruit workers from other countries;
to provide advice and guidance to workers and employers in cross-border regions.
Visit to EURES>>>
Welcome to use My EURES application!
My EURES provides a number of ways to personalise the services of the EURES Job Mobility Portal for a jobseekers or an employers.
Job seekers can create and store search profiles and post their CV and make it visible to EURES advisers and registered employers.
Employers with their My EURES account can search for CVs of jobseekers, create and store search profiles.
The My EURES service is free of charge.
Visit to My EURES>>>
What can EURES do for you?
Through this portal you have access to relevant workers mobility information, to job search functionalities and also to a network of around 800 EURES Advisers who are ready to help you.
- by selecting "Search for a job" you can access job vacancies
- by registering for free to "My EURES" you can create your CV and make it available to registered employers and for EURES advisers
- by accessing the section on "Living and Working", you can prepare yourself about the employment situation conditions in another country.
- by clicking on "Contact a EURES adviser" you can get advices to find and accept a job abroad.
- Under the pages "Are you a graduate?". You will find useful information from job searches to facts regarding settling in a foreign country.
Visit to Jobseekers>>>
What can EURES do for an employeers?
This section helps European employers to find the workers they need to fill their vacancies and to provide information about the labour market.
If you wish to know...
- ...where and how to recruit employees, please use one or more of the followings:
- consult in the "Living & Working"
- look for CVs of suitable candidates and get in touch for free to "My EURES" for employers
- post your jobs by clicking on "Advertise a job" ...and many more...
- ...more about the EURES network and services:
Over 700 EURES advisers by clicking "Contact a EURES adviser", Public Employment Services and EURES cross border partnerships in the EEA by clicking "Related Links" are ready to inform and assist you.
Visit to Employers>>>
Free movement of persons is one of the fundamental freedoms guaranteed by Community law.
The information on “Living and Working” is provided by the public employment services in the EEA countries and Switzerland with the aim of providing a concise overview of practical, legal and administrative matters of importance when considering moving to a particular country.
Labour market information, indicates at national and regional levels the sectors where there is a significant imbalance between labour demand and job demand. General descriptions of the national and regional labour markets is also to be found in this section.
Visit to Living & Working>>>
Lifelong learning is one of the foundations for lifelong employability.
The rapid rate of change and development makes it necessary to constantly acquire and enhance knowledge and skills throughout one's life.
Studying in another country may, in addition, be an enriching experience that helps to develop important transnational competences.
The Learning section of the EURES Job Mobility Portal a service of the European Commission, contains information on education and training opportunities throughout Europe, such as websites of higher education institutions, databases of training courses, schools, etc.
Visit to Learning>>>